Alcohol Addiction Treatment
You may think you have your drinking under control, but your spouse, children, and friends may think differently. Your alcohol addiction doesn’t just affect you. It has a profound effect on everyone around you. And if it’s affecting your relationships, your health, or your career, it’s time to choose a sophisticated alcoholism treatment -- not just an alcohol rehab program -- that can help you get your life back on track.
Sierra Tucson’s internationally renowned alcohol treatment center can help you recover from your addiction to alcohol and rebuild damaged relationships. Our program treats patients holistically using our patented Sierra Model®, which takes a whole-person approach to alcohol treatment while incorporating the 12-Step philosophy.
While there are many alcohol rehab programs you could choose, your time spent at Sierra Tucson undergoing treatment will enhance your long-term recovery. Our program includes therapies that can effectively treat both your alcohol addiction and any co-occurring disorders:
- Group therapy
- The Family Program, which is an essential component of our alcohol treatment program
- Experiential therapies such as Equine-Assisted Therapy, Adventure Therapy, and Psychodrama
- Specialty groups that address co-occurring disorders such as depression, eating disorders, sexual addiction, and trauma
- Medication, as needed
- 12-Step meetings
- Relapse prevention planning
- Individual consultations and groups for Grief and Spirituality
We understand how important your family is to you, which is why our Family Program works to involve your family members in your alcohol treatment. Family members are provided opportunities to participate in your recovery by learning about addiction and discussing issues so they can heal along with you and support you in your recovery.
Alcoholism doesn’t have to continue to affect you and your loved ones. We are here to help you break free from your dependence on alcohol and reconnect with those most important to you. Contact us today to get started.
Request your FREE confidential assessment here. Let us help you make the first step to recovery.
For more than 25 years, Sierra Tucson has been providing world-class treatment for:
- Trauma & Abuse
- Sexual Addiction/Compulsivity
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Drug Addiction/Chemical Dependency
- Alcohol Addiction
- Depression, Bipolar, and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders