Your treatment will begin the moment you contact us at Sierra Tucson. You will speak with a caring and compassionate professional, someone who understands what you’re experiencing, who can answer all of your questions and put you at ease.
The process is a journey. It takes time, it takes effort, and it takes investment. We are here to help you on your road to relief and to provide all the tools necessary for your journey to be a positive and successful one.
You are our priority. Your treatment with us will be a process that addresses all aspects of your person: biological, psychological, social, spiritual and emotional. We will treat your mind, body and spirit.
Your process will involve a unique combination of the wide variety of treatment modalities that we offer. We know no two recovery journeys are the same, and we will design a personalized treatment experience to meet your unique needs.
Some of the elements we provide as part of the treatment process at Sierra Tucson include:
- Medication evaluation and medically supervised detox (if needed)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), which teaches mindfulness, interpersonal skills, distress tolerance, and emotional regulation
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) to help heal the effects of trauma
- Somatic Experiencing® to increase awareness and help release trauma-related tension
- Biofeedback, neurofeedback, and mindfulness to teach relaxation and skills for coping with stress
- Massage therapy for release of stress, depression, and fatigue
- Integrative Therapies such as acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, shiatsu, and yoga to offer mind-body approaches for healing
- Four-day Family Program to enhance patient recovery and extend healing to the family
- 12-step, SMART Recovery, & Celebrate Recovery meetings
- Continuing care groups – therapist monitored groups around the country for alumni patients & family members
- Support groups – Alumni-led groups throughout the country for alumni patients & family members
- The Connections Program, which provides one year of personalized recovery support and advocacy to the patient and family
Recovery is a process. At Sierra Tucson, we will provide you with the best evidence-based therapeutic services possible to help you through this process. You will leave us with a better understanding of you, and a solid foundation on which to continue to build your recovery.