Therapies Offered at Sierra Tucson
Sierra Tucson is not your typical addiction and depression treatment center. We recognize that therapies that work for some patients will not work for others, and have designed a treatment program that incorporates both traditional and integrative therapies to assist you in your recovery.
As part of your individualized treatment plan, you will be provided the therapies that will work best to treat your drug or alcohol addiction, eating disorder, depression, anxiety, or other mood disorder or addiction. Some of the unique therapies we offer include:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), which can help you process traumatic events and develop healthy coping skills
- Brain SPECT scanning that provides real-time images of your brain, resulting in improved diagnoses, more targeted therapies and enhanced patient motivation
- Equine-Assisted Therapy, which provides healing and insight through work with horses
- Adventure Therapy to help you face challenging interpersonal issues while gaining a greater awareness about behavior and consequences, acceptance and trust
- Creative Expression through such things as journaling, meditation and art therapy to allow you to enhance your journey of self-discovery
- Somatic Experiencing® to help you resolve and heal from trauma
- Zero Balancing, which can clear the fields of energy in your body and mind to release limiting and uncomfortable patterns
Recognizing that traditional therapies may not work for every patient, Sierra Tucson is the first treatment center in the United States to establish a Department of Integrative Therapies. Integrative therapies include Somatic Experiencing®, Zero Balancing, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Shiatsu and Yoga. When used with traditional therapies, integrative therapies can enhance your treatment and recovery experience.
You may have already attempted treatment for your addiction or mood disorder, and perhaps the reason you weren’t able to make a full recovery is because you weren’t treated with the therapeutic method that would work best for you. At Sierra Tucson, we will work with you to develop a treatment plan that includes those therapies that can provide you a full recovery and peace of mind.
Request your FREE confidential assessment here. Let us help you make the first step to recovery.
For more than 25 years, Sierra Tucson has been providing world-class treatment for:
- Trauma & Abuse
- Sexual Addiction/Compulsivity
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Drug Addiction/Chemical Dependency
- Alcohol Addiction
- Depression, Bipolar, and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders